This new account guide is meant to help get you started using your new hosting services. We recognize that this document doesn’t account for all situations and needs. This guide is simply meant as a starting point.
What to do first?
Once you purchase your hosting services and register your domain, there are a few things that you will want to do first:
- Log into your client area and ensure that your contact and payment information is correct and up to date
- Next you should log into your web hosting service and create a new email address for your domain.
- Once you have your new email, the next step is creating your new website. There are many was to accomplish this, and you method will depend on what services you purchased. If you also purchased the Website builder package, you can start your journey here.
- From there you can explore all the other products and services we offer to help ensure that your new website and domain are successful for years to come.
The first thing you will want to familiarize yourself with is your Client Area. You can think of this as the Administrative section of your account.
If you don’t know how to access your client area, you can find out here.
From your client area, you will be able to:
- View, update and purchase services
- Update your contact information
- Manage your domains
- View and process your invoices
- Update your payment methods
- Submit a Support ticket
If you have a cPanel account, you will use your cPanel to manage your webhosting services.
If you do not know how to access your cPanel, you can find out here.
From your cPanel you can:
- Create and manage your email accounts.
- Edit your DNS zone file.
- Create and manage your FTP accounts.
- Create and manage your Addon domains and Subdomains.
- Start creating your website using WordPress or one of the other Softaculous scripts available.
You can find more information on what you can do in cPanel here.
If you have purchased a Website Builder package, you can log into this service from your client area and start building your website.
If it is the first time logging into the site builder, you will prompted to choose a theme and enter some information about your site.
Once you make your selections, you can start creating your new site.
Please see this guide for more information on using your Website builder service.
Do-It-Yourself Logo Maker
Once you have your domain, hosting, emails and website all set up, you may want to look into purchasing a professional looking logo.
Lucky for you, we also have a Logo Maker service that you can purchase from your client area.
You can find more information on the Logo Maker here.